Recent recognition that Tommy has received for noteworthy accomplishments.
Governor’s Summit on Tribal Business, Leadership, & Economic Development.
- I was invited to attend the Montana Governor’s Summit through Indian Affairs.
- The location of the summit was in Helena Montana.
- I was so honored to be apart of this great leadership team. We Montanans make living in Montana great!
Education Foundation Billings Public Schools.
I was invited to spend 3 hours with the Principal and Student Council at Billings Senior High School. I was an educator for a day. I had a chance to learn about the student council and all they do. They had a chance to learn about me and what I do as a Business Coach, Human Rights and Disability Rights Advocate . Topics I covered were on Business Entrepreneurship, Human and Disability Rights. They took me on a tour of the school. We went inside the business classes where I had the opportunity to speak with the students about business finance. Also, there is food bank that’s available to all the students needing food, so I had the opportunity to speak about human rights and the right to basic foods. I gave them a huge kudos for this food bank helping other peers in need. Last, I was able to share with them about my personal disability. It was a great day!
ISDR International Summit on Disability Rights
- Hosted by USIDHR United States Institute Diplomacy and Human Rights.
- ISDR 2022 Istanbul Turkey this summit was a high-level conference and the world’s only global event that brought together 3 pillars - governments, corporations, and civil society. We worked together on bridging the gap between understanding and action for disability rights.
- I was very humbled to be able to speak on the international stage for disability rights.
- I was given this Excellence Award for the work I do for inclusion and disabled persons in the workplace.
BE THE VOICE FOR THE VOICELESS. THIS REQUIRE MORE THAN ASKING FOR SOUND-BIT INFORMATION. THIS MEANS LISTENING TO THEIR STORIES AND GIVE THEM HOPE.
THIS IS A COMMUNITY ENGAGEMENT INTERNATIONAL GLOBAL MISSION. THE OFFICIAL LAUNCHING OF THE OSINACHI CAMPAIGN AGAINST DOMESTIC VIOLENCE. FRIDAY DECEMBER 16,2022. WE WELCOME OUR SPEAKERS TO THIS COMMUNITY ENGAGEMENT ON ZOOM AND FACEBOOK LIVE.
WHERE WE ARE THE VOICE FOR THE VOICELESS!